Gender Prediction Tests with
Charts, Calendars & Calculators 2019
Use these calculators, quizzes and tools when you find out you are pregnant! You can even use them when you’re trying to conceive.
How does the Ancient Mayan Gender Predictor work?
The ancient Mayans focused on math and astronomy, and it was at the center of their culture. Predicting the sex of unborn babies has been practiced since before these ancient times. They developed their own method of predicting gender.
- Take the age of the mother at the time of conception and the number representing the conception month (1=Jan, 2=Feb, etc.)
- If both numbers are even, OR if both numbers are odd, the Mayans predict a baby GIRL.
- If one number is odd and the other number is even, they predict a baby BOY.
- For example, if the mother was 23 at the time of conception, and her conception month was March (3), she would be carrying a girl
- If the mother was 23 at the time of conception, and her conception month was April (4), she would be carrying a boy.
Chinese Gender Prediction Calendar and Guide 2019
Legend says, this calendar was discovered 700 years ago in an ancient tomb.
“The Ancient Chinese gender chart was found in a royal tomb centuries ago. It uses your age and date of conception to predict gender. This can also be used the Chinese gender predictor as a pre-conception tool if you’re swaying for a particular gender.”
How Accurate is the Chinese Gender Predictor?
While some claim a high accuracy on the Chinese Gender Chart, we have found it to be 50% accurate. This may be for the following reasons:
Variables that affect accuracy:
- Not using your “Lunar age.” Some sources say to use your Lunar Age for the Chinese Gender Chart. This is usually calculated by adding one year to your current age. Other sources say you also have to find your “Lunar month” as well.
- There are several different charts, so which one do you use? While the original Chinese Gender Prediction chart’s origins are unknown, we conducted a poll to decide which chart is most accurate.
Dr. Jonas Lunar Method for Gender Determination and Selection
Dr. Jonas worked as a chief physician in the 1950s and was known for his research in natural conception control. He discovered that timing intercourse to specific times in a woman’s fertility cycle would result in conceiving, and even selecting, a male or female. This was also the time that a woman was more fertile than other times in her cycle. According to Dr. Jonas’ theory, this fertility peak is directly correlated to the monthly lunar cycles.
- Zodiac Signs for male and female during conception
- At the moment of lunar conception, it is necessary to find out the zodiac sign in which the moon aligned to on that date.
- Male zodiac signs: Aries, Gemini, Leo, Libra, Sagittarius, Aquarius
- Female zodiac signs: Taurus, Cancer, Virgo, Scorpio, Capricorn, Pisces
- To calculate this lunar return, we recommend the Lunar Conception Calculator to find out whether you may be having a boy or girl! It will show you the predicted sex of the baby for each possible month of conception for an entire year.
Submit your ultrasound scan to our experts for a gender prediction report
Delivered same-day directly to your email